Children in the Point of Care app are grouped by classroom. Children may be individually moved to another class and classes may move to new spaces. In the Split Class feature, Children may be grouped within their class to create temporary groups and moved to new spaces. The classroom groups are temporary and class assignments will resume the following day.
How to Create a Temporary Classroom in Point of Care
- Login to the Point of Care App
- From Center Overview screen
- Review classroom Staff and ensure 2 Staff are Present in the classroom
- Add Available Staff members to the classroom if needed
- Select Classroom
- Tap a Staff member present in the classroom
- Tap the children's tiles that will move
- Select Split Class icon located below the children's tiles
- Enter Group Name or use the default name provided
- Select Space
- Select Confirm Split button
The classroom group will display in the Center Overview screen below the space selected.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.