The Point of Care app is the central connection between staff and their relationship to the classroom. Point of Care allows the staff to accurately and efficiently switch classes, move children from one class to another, move entire classes to different spaces (playground, other classrooms, etc.), record classroom activity, and more!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How To Refresh Point of Care
- How to Drag a Staff Member into a Class
- How to Move a Child from one Class to Another
- How to Move a Class to a Different Space
- How to Record Classroom Activity (Notes, Potty, Nutrition, Naps, Exercise, Supplies, Photos)
How To Refresh Point of Care
Refreshing Point of Care via the Center Overview button allows the application to reload to give the user the most updated real-time activity and movement within classes.
- Expand the hamburger menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click Center Overview.
- The app is refreshed and reflects all actions and activities occurring in the classrooms across the center.
How to Move a Staff Member into a Class
- Log into the Point of Care app
- Locate the staff member in the available column
- Press your finger against the staff member's icon and drag the icon to the class the staff member is present
- When you have dragged the icon where it belongs, remove your finger from the screen and the staff member will be placed appropriately
How to Move a Child from One Class to Another
- Select the Class the child is currently present
- Select the child's tile
- Select the move classroom icon
- Select the class the child will move to
- Select Change Class
Once Change Class has been selected, the child will be moved into the selected class.
- Center Overview Detailed Screen locate the child you would like to move
- Place your finger over the child's icon
- Hold and move the child's icon to the child's new room location
How to Move a Class to a Different Space
- From the Overview view or the Detailed view, double-tap the class.
- Once double-tapped, the option to select the space will appear, select the space where the entire class should be moved.
- Select Move Class
How to Record Classroom Activity (Notes, Potty, Nutrition, Naps, Exercise, Supplies, Photos)
- Once a Class has been selected via the Overview or Detailed view, select the child/children who require an update
- Select the type of activity you would like to record from the options available (in the following order):
- General Note
- Select from the options available and enter text into the required fields
- Click Save