The Transactions table provides a line item breakdown of all Transactions occurring across the business or center. The line item information displayed can be filtered by a time period, type, center, or amount. Each line item can be expanded to learn more information and details of the transaction. Please read our article on How to Add Transactions to learn more about how to add transaction types, add transactions, and take action on individual transactions.
How to Engage with the Transactions Table:
- Click Billing
- Click Transactions
- Clicking on Transactions opens the Transactions table, which displays all Transactions within the current month for the time-period
- Type text in the Search Transactions field to find specific Transactions
- Click the down arrow icon next to This Month to filter the table by specific time periods
- Enter custom date ranges to filter the table by custom time periods
- Click the down arrow icon next to the Type to filter the table by Transaction Types
- Click the down arrow icon next to the Center to view transactions specific to a center or more than one
- Click the down arrow icon next to the header to sort the listed Transactions within the table
- 10. Click the down arrow icon on any Transaction line to expand the Transaction details (Please note you can open the Account Info by clicking the underlined account name)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.