Each of your Accounts will be on a billing cycle. This tells the system when to bill that family, for instance, monthly on the first day of the month, or weekly, on the Friday before the period of service begins. Below, you will find the necessary steps for setting up a billing cycle in Kangarootime.
How to set up a Billing Cycle:
1. Click Billing
2. Select Settings
3. Select Cycles
4. Complete the empty fields:
- Choose WHEN the bill goes out (e.g. during the period of service, or before)
- Choose the DURATION for billing (e.g. monthly)
- Choose which DATE the bill will go out (e.g. Mondays)
- Choose the period of time that an invoice will be available (e.g. 3 days before)
- Optional: Enter the number of days before a late payment fee kicks in (e.g. 3 days) with an amount (e.g. $25)
5. Select Save
6. Name your billing cycle, and assign it to a center(s), or, your entire business (and every center within)
7. Select Save
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.