In the Point of Care App, you can take a photo and then upload it with the child(ren) tagged to show parents what their children are up to. Once approved by your Center Director (or auto-approved), photos will appear in the KT Connect App for parents. The below steps will walk you through taking and uploading a photo in Point of Care.
To take a photo in Point of Care:
- Click into your classroom from the Center Overview
- Select the camera icon within the activity bar
- Aim your tablet to take the photo and tap the red button
To upload a photo in Point of Care:
- Tap into your classroom from the Center Overview
- Select the camera roll icon
- Select a photo, then select the child(ren) in this photo
- Leave a note (optional)
- Tap Submit
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.