The Payments table allows you to search or filter individual payments by various time periods: this week, this month, this quarter, last week, last month, last quarter, or custom, as well as the Type (Manual or Automated) by Center. With these filters set, you can further filter by status: Unsubmitted, Pending, Failed, Flagged, and/or Deposited. Simply click the status tile you would like to filter by to show only the payments with the corresponding status. Please note more than one tile may be selected.
Payment status is defined below:
- Unsubmitted payments can be canceled or voided (depending on the payment method). Canceling or voiding the payment allows you to change the amount to process or completely cancel/void the payment to stop it from being processed by the payment processor. Credit card payments can be canceled, and checks can be voided. Kangarootime does not allow for the cancellation of cash or money order payments
- Pending payments are being processed. Action cannot be taken on these payments
- Failed payments can be viewed to learn the failure reason and other payment information
- Flagged payments have the action items of viewing the flagged reason, payment information, and the ability to approve or cancel the payment. If you approve the payment, it will change the status to Pending. If you cancel the payment, you can change the amount to process or completely cancel the payment to stop it from being processed by the payment processor
How to view and take action on individual Payments:
- Click Billing in the navigation menu
- Click Payments
- Select Payment time and date filters by clicking the down arrow icon to expand time frames or type custom dates
- Select Payment Type filters by clicking the down arrow icon next to Type and selecting automated or manual
- Select Payment filter by Center by clicking the down arrow icon next to Center and selecting appropriate centers
- Click the down arrow icon on an individual payment to expand the payment details
- Complete necessary action per payment status
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.