When a subsidy payment is received from any agency your business or center is partnering with the payment information is easily captured in Kangarootime. This article provides the steps needed to successfully submit subsidy payments received from an agency.
How to enter subsidy payment:
- Click Subsidies, found in the left-hand navigation bar
- Click Agency Billing
- Click + Add Subsidy Payment
- Enter the required fields as indicated in the reconciliation check from the agency with an *
- Adjust paid amounts as listed in the reconciliation check if needed
- Click Manage to provide a reason for the discrepancy between the expected amount and paid amount
- Select the action to take on the difference
- Click Save
- Save the subsidy payment as a Draft if further entries are required
- Save the subsidy payment with Submit if the entries are complete.
Please note that once submitted changes cannot be made to the payment information entered. The Kangarootime team highly recommends saving it as a draft until complete.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.