For children who have part-time or less than five-day enrollment contracts, a drop-in session can be added in the case that the child attends on a day they are not scheduled or expected. By adding the session, the child will appear in the Point of Care app and the session will be automatically charged.
Adding a Drop-In Session:
- Select Attendance in the navigation menu
- Select Attendance/Booking
- Select the pink Add Session button at the top of the screen
- Enter the date of the drop-in session
- Select the class and child's name
- Enter a drop off and pick up time if one is known
- Select the fee that will be charged to the account for the drop-in session
- Select the pink Save button to save
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.