The employee pin number is used to clock in and out of a work shift. The pin number is unique to the individual and should be kept confidential. In the case that an employee cannot remember or requests to change their pin number a Director, Assistant Director, or Administrator can change the pin number through the employee profile.
How to Change an Employee Pin Number:
- Navigate to the Employee tab on the left side of the screen
- Select the Profiles tab
- Search and select the correct employee profile
- Once inside the employee's profile, scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select the Change Pin button
- Enter and confirm a four-digit pin number
- Select Save Changes to save
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.