KT Workforce Connect is protected through the employee's email and password. In the instance, that an employee wants to change their password via the KT Workforce Connect app, they are able to do so by following the steps below:
How to Change your Password in the KT Workforce Connect app
- Log into your KT Workforce connect profile via the app
- Tap the Hamburger menu icon located in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap Profile
- Tap Password
- Input your current password in the Old Password box
- Input your new password in the New Password box
- Input your new password again in the Confirm Password box
- Tap Save
Your new password will save and will be updated to your account.
*The new password must have these requirements:
- Include 8 or more characters
- Include upper and lower case letters
- Include a number
- Include a special character (e.g !@#$)
Keep in mind that if an employee cannot remember their password, they can simply use the Forgot Password function within the app or via k2.kangarootime.com to have the system prompt a password update email.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.