For children who have part-time or less than five-day enrollment contracts, a drop-in session can be added in the case that the child attends on a day they are not scheduled or expected. By adding the session, the child's account will be charged the appropriate fee and the child will appear in the Point of Care app.
Adding a Drop-In Session:
- Select Attendance in the navigation menu
- Select Attendance/Booking
- Select the pink Add Session button at the top of the screen
- Enter the date of the drop-in session
- Select the class and child's name
- Enter a drop off and pick up time if one is known
- Select the fee that will be charged to the account for the drop-in session
- Select the pink Save button to save
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.