The Point of Care app is the central connection between staff and their relationship to the classroom. Point of Care allows the staff to accurately and efficiently switch classes, move children from one class to another, move entire classes to different spaces (playground, other classrooms, etc.), record classroom activity, and more!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How To Refresh Point of Care
- How to Drag a Staff Member into a Class
- How to Move a Child from one Class to Another
- How to Move a Class to a Different Space
- How to Record Classroom Activity (Notes, Potty, Nutrition, Naps, Exercise, Supplies, Photos)
How To Refresh Point of Care
Refreshing Point of Care via the Center Overview button allows the application to reload to give the user the most updated real-time activity and movement within classes.
- Expand the hamburger menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click Center Overview.
- The app is refreshed and reflects all action and activity occurring in the classrooms across the center.
How to Drag a Staff Member into a Class
- Once logged into the Point of Care app, switch from the Overview view to the Detailed view.
- Within the Detailed view, you will see staff members assigned in the class and a column of staff members available to be assigned, simply press your finger against the staff member's icon and drag the icon to the class the staff member belongs in.
- When you have dragged the icon where it belongs, remove your finger from the screen and the staff member will be placed appropriately
How to Move a Child from one Class to Another
- From the Detailed view, select the Class the child is currently in.
- Find the child and double-tap the square with the child's icon.
- Select More...
- The More... option will default to the Change Classes option, select the class where the child should be moved.
- Select Change Class
Once Change Class has been selected, the child will be moved into the selected class.
- From the Detailed view, find the child you would like to move.
- Place your finger over the child's icon
- Drag the child from the room they currently reside in to the room you would like to move them to
How to Move a Class to a Different Space
- From the Overview view or the Detailed view, double-tap the class.
- Once double-tapped, the option to select the space will appear, select the space where the entire class should be moved.
- Select Move Class
How to Record Classroom Activity (Notes, Potty, Nutrition, Naps, Exercise, Supplies, Photos)
- Once a Class has been selected via the Overview or Detailed view, select the child/children who require an update
- Select the type of activity you would like to record from the options available (in the following order):
- General Note
- Photo (coming soon!)
- Select from the options available and enter text into the required fields
- Click Save