The Bulletin Board feature is a communication channel for center administrators to communicate with classroom staff. Using Kangarootime’s web desktop and the Point of Care applications, staff and administrators may send messages to one another in an open channel format. Administrators may Mention a staff member for additional clarity.
Please note: The Bulletin Board channel is center-based, administrators that wish to communicate with more than one center, will need to send a Bulletin Board communication to each Center.
Please contact email@example.com if you do not have the Engagement Feature button.
How to Set Bulletin Board Engagement Permissions
Step 1: Set a center's permission
- Select Engagement
- Select Settings
- Locate the Global Center Settings table
- Select the Bulletin Boards toggle to the ON position OR
- Locate the Centers table
- Select the individual Centers Bulletin Boards toggle to the ON position
Once a business has enabled the Bulletin Boards feature, center employees will require permission to view and respond to the messages in Point of Care and/or desktop web applications.
Step 2: How to Set Roles and Permissions for Employees using Bulletin Boards
- Select Configuration
- Select Roles and Permissions
- Locate the Role of the employee requiring permission
- Select View
- Scroll to the Messaging Section
- Select the Read-only checkmark box in the Bulletin Board Messages row for staff to view messages
- Select the Create checkmark box in the Bulletin Board Messages row for staff to view and reply to messages in the Bulletin Board
- Select Save
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.