There may be times where the same transaction is needed for multiple children or accounts in your center. Kangarootime makes it easy to create and apply these transactions through our Bulk Transaction feature.
How to apply Bulk Transactions with custom transactions:
- Select Billing
- Select Settings
- Select +Add Transaction Type
- Complete the required fields as indicated with a red asterisk (*) and select Save when done
- When selecting the Center, use the select all tick box to ensure the custom transaction type is available for use as a Bulk Transaction.
- Select Transactions
- Select +Add Transaction
- Select Bulk Transaction on the drop down list
- Enter the required fields as indicated with a red asterisk (*)
- Choose to Apply To Account or Children
- Account – this is a single charge for the family/account
- Children – this is a charge per child
- Select Review
- Review the Transaction Summary to see the transaction details, amount, number of children/accounts with this debit or credit, and total amount of the transaction.
- Select Back if changes are needed
- Select Save to apply the bulk transaction. The transaction will be included in the billing cycle that includes the apply date selected for the transaction.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.