There may be times when the same transaction is needed for multiple children or accounts in your center. Kangarootime makes it easy to create, apply, and receive these transactions through our Bulk Transaction feature.
How to apply Bulk Transactions with system transactions:
- Select Billing
- Select Transactions
- Select +Add Transaction
- Select Bulk Transaction on the drop down list
- Enter the required fields as indicated with a red asterisk (*)
- Choose to Apply To Account or Children
- Account – this is a single charge for the family/account
- Children – this is a charge per child
- Select Review
- Review the Transaction Summary to see the transaction details, amount, number of children/accounts with this debit or credit, and total amount of the transaction.
- Select Back if changes are needed
- Select Save to apply the bulk transaction. The transaction will be included in the billing cycle that includes the apply date selected for the transaction.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.