This time we've got Point of Care bug fixes, manual flat rate charging, and a new onboarding experience in KT Connect hot off the presses!
Point of care v. 1.1.26 is out and about (1.1.24 and 1.1.25 also came and went)! This latest version contains a handful of fixes focused in a couple of areas:
- Time zones: historical daily note timestamps were showing in UTC but now they show in the timezone in which they were entered
- Staff switching: when you switch between staff, the new staff member persists correctly and notes are tied to them correctly
- Splitting classes: ratios and available spaces will now respect both groups when a class is split
Do you use flat rate fees? Have you ever found yourself thinking, "Gosh, I wish I could manually charge a flat rate fee like I can a session fee." If so, you're in luck - manual charging of flat rate fees is here! Just make sure you are on the "Day view" for a date within the billing period you are trying to apply, click actions, and charge away!
KT Connect v. 2.5.1 is live and it contains a brand new-and-improved onboarding experience. The new experience serves a few purposes:
- To help parents understand why we ask for the phone permissions that we do (camera, location, etc)
- To help parents ensure that their permissions are configured correctly
- To help parents update permissions if changes are made by their center (like adding Kisi locks)
Each parent will receive a version of onboarding that matches their current situation - new vs returning app users, etc.
Note: Sometimes the features in our release notes are not visible to everyone. If you want to learn more or if you don’t see some of the above features but believe you should, please reach out to your KT contact personally or to the KT team.