Contacts serve many purposes within Kangarootime. Often Contacts are adults connected to a family and child with pick up permissions. Kangarootime makes it easy to quickly change any Contact to a Primary Contact if needed.
How to make a Contact a Primary Contact :
1. Click Families from the left-hand navigation menu to expand
2. Click Accounts (This opens all Accounts within the center or business)
3. Select the Account with the Contact to be made primary by clicking the name
4. Select the Contacts tab
5. Click the karate to expand the details of the Contact
6. Click the three ellipses
7. Select Set as Primary
8. Complete the required fields (indicated with an *)
9. Select Save as Primary
(Note: A contact can only be made a primary contact from the Accounts function)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.